San Dieguito United Methodist Church is a vital congregation with more than 120 years of mission and ministry in Northern San Diego County.
Join us as we encounter the Living God through worship, teen ministry, small group studies, ministry to children, music, outreach to those in need, friendship and an intentional openness to all God’s people.
Our hearts, our minds, and our doors are always open to you and your family.
- We have a large parking lot adjacent to the church. Additional parking is available across the cul de sac in the business park. We have several designated handicapped parking spaces as well as visitor spaces. A drop-off area is located in front of the church.
- We are excited to have you! We hope you’ll stop by the welcome tent on the courtyard before or after worship to say hello, or ask any questions of our knowledgeable team. They are happy to help you navigate our campus, find Sunday School rooms for your children, or pass along more information about the ministries of the church.
- We believe that God invites us to come as we are–into community and into worship. For some folks this means wearing their Sunday best, and others just their So-Cal weekend wear. All are welcome.
Traditional Services: (9:00 and 10:30 am)
- The service is an hour long with traditional hymns and music provided by our adult choir. You might also hear special music provided by the children’s choir, or one of our bell choirs. Communion takes place the first Sunday of the month.
- The ministers call the children to the altar shortly after the service begins for a message meant especially for them. The pre-K through 6th grade children are invited to Sunday School or to rejoin their families in worship. Middle and high school children attend Sunday School every other week, or can choose to worship with their families.
- Coffee Fellowship: Between services, we invite you to join us for coffee in Founders Hall or next to the playground.
- We strive to be a community that values and welcomes all people. Our facilities are fully accessible, and our ushers are ready to offer assistance with any questions or particular needs.
Assistance for the hearing impaired:
- We have an integrated system complete with amplified headphones available at the entrance of the center aisle. The ushers will be happy to assist you.
- We hope for your Sunday morning experience to be worry free for both you and your children! Our nursery is adjacent to the worship area through the Cry Room, and is available for infants and toddlers to age 3. Our childcare staff is attentive and nurturing, and each care giver has undergone a background check and SafeSanctuary policy training.