Who We Are
We are committed to recognizing the importance of the connection between the preschool and the family unit. We strongly believe that working together is fundamental and necessary during these formative years.
Our goal is to provide each child with:
- a caring, non-pressured Christian environment that encourages well-rounded development.
- opportunities to develop wholesome, social relationships with other young children.
- learning experiences that encourage autonomy and help prepare for kindergarten.
- qualified teachers who provide activities that increase knowledge, enhance self-esteem, and encourage the growth and development of each child.
To put your child on our wait list please call 760-436-9287 or email their name, birth date, your name and contact number(s) to our preschool office.
- 2 & 1/2’s (two and a half-year-old children, only offered Tue. & Thur.)
- 3’s (3-year-old children)
- Pre-K (4-year-old children)
- Gift of Time (Children turning 5 after September 1)
Extended Day Services are offered in the afternoon from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for those morning children who want to stay.
- 8:30 a.m. – Preschool classes begin
- 11:30 a.m. – Pickup time for morning classes
- 1:30 p.m. – Pickup time for “longer” day classes